Chess 960 Preliminaries Tournament (Webserver)
Chess 960 preliminary
Rated Chess 960
ICCF standard time control 10 moves in 30 days with duplication after 20 days
Ivan Anatolevich Panitevsky
Characteristics of those tournaments:
- rated for Chess 960 rating system
- played on the webserver
- PRELIMINARIES: groups of 5 players (double round robin, 8 games for each player)
- FINALS: groups of 5 players (the winners of 5 preliminaries)
- start-date: as soon as 5 entries have been received
- entries: via Direct Entry or National Federation, only for preliminaries. No fee required for the qualified players to the final round.
- time: 10 moves / 30 days.
- the name of each winner of a final round will be published in the “hall of fame”
Please see the details how to play Chess 960 at: